Monday, November 24, 2014

Taking Stock: 24 Nov 2014 at 12 Noon

Making: An indent from my butt on my sofa.
Cooking : Imaginary crockpot dinners in my mind.
Drinking : Vietnamese coffee.
Reading: Fashion blogs in between work emails.
Wanting: Some rain.
Playing: 离不开你 by 黄绮珊
Wishing: For Mum and Dad's company
Enjoying: 20 deg of coolness from my Daikin air-conditioner.
Waiting: For Mr. C to come home so I can have some company.
Liking: The new chicken crockpot recipe that I just came across.
Wondering: How I'm going to pull off my totally disorganized wedding in 2 months' time.
Loving: My new threads from Bugis Street, Singapore.
Marveling: At Mr. C's cleaning skills (the bathroom and the kitchenette area).
Needing: A proper vacay!
Smelling: Leftover eucalyptus from our air purifier.
Wearing: Mr. C's purple boxers and my cheapie oversized white tee from KMart.
Thinking: That I should unpack my luggage, or re-pack my entire place.
Knowing: That I'll probably not get the above done today.
Opening: My mind to alternative solutions for next year.
Giggling: Mr. C's text about dogs vs children.
Feeling: A little concerned about life.

No comments :

Post a Comment