Monday, November 24, 2014

Just Another OOTD

Dressed in my new threads today that I got from Bugis Street last week:




Both the striped top and the pleated chiffon skirt were about SGD$12 and SGD$15 respectively! I got the black Longchamp Planetes (small, short handle) from a friend who imports bags directly from France. 

Seen here is also my beautiful new necklace, the Harry Potter Time Turner! Shups introduced this to me when I saw something similar dangling off her bag the other day. Although not as die-hard a fan as she may be, I do like Harry Potter very much too and some of their merchandise are really quite unique and interesting.



I don't think this one is an authentic Harry Potter merchandise though, I got it for only about AUD$10 or something. It still feels pretty well-made though, nice and heavy with fully rotatable concentric circles and a functioning hour glass in the middle.

Am into long tapered skirts now. Was so deeply in love with the chiffon skirt above that I bought 4 pieces in different colors- red, navy blue, black and forest green!

No comments :

Post a Comment