Monday, November 24, 2014

Hurricane's Grill

Tried the famous Hurricane's Grill on the Gold Coast 2 weeks ago. Mr. C and I shared garlic bread, garlic mushrooms, a platter of pork ribs with BBQ chicken and a jacket potato, and finished off with dessert-sticky date pudding!

The wait was pretty long and we were so hungry that I forgot to take a picture of the heavenly garlic bread! I would say that their garlic bread is the best I've ever had in my entire life. No kidding. It was crispy on the outside but soft and moist on the inside with generous layers of garlic butter!

The garlic mushrooms were okay only. A bit too sweet for my liking and not enough garlic at all. Portion was pretty generous though.


The ribs were good! But the BBQ chicken was only so-so. They could be a wee bit more generous with the sauce, me thinks. 


The sticky date pudding was very good! Warm and moist but very sweet! There were even chunks of dates throughout the pudding and I thought that was awesome.


Can't wait to have a go at all these again when we are next on the Coast! I have to control what I eat now though, I still can't really fit comfortably into my wedding gown! Sigh.

No comments :

Post a Comment