Monday, November 24, 2014

Meet-up with SY

Am feeling quite homesick now. Although it was great to see Mr. C again, I still miss Mum and Dad very much. Nothing beats having family and good friends close by. I can't wait to return home for good but right now, our plans aren't concrete yet.

Anyway, when I was in Singapore, I met up with SY, one of my close friends who is also going to be one of my Bridesmaids. SY and I were from the same Polytechnic in Singapore almost 10 years ago, but it was not until we were both in the same University that we got to know one another better. We both put up at the same College in 2008 and soon became fast friends.

I remember the nights we spent in the rooms of one another, she would cook us instant noodles and we would just sit around and chat. We would have all our meals together, go to class together and did almost everything together! She took great care of me and didn't run away even though I was a much more complicated person during that time (think young and silly). We've both grown in character throughout the years but never apart at heart.

Thanks for taking leave from work to spend the day with me doing what we love to do most- eating and shopping, and for lending me your support at the Bridal Studio! Love you always!

No comments :

Post a Comment