Monday, November 24, 2014

Hot off the Press!

When I got back to Singapore, I quickly picked up our wedding invitations cards- for both the church wedding as well as the evening banquet.

I spent a day over at the soon-to-be in-laws' preparing the evening banquet cards. We did up about 100 cards in about 2.5 hours or so. I further spent a few more hours stamping the "double happiness" onto the cream envelopes. Dad even made me a special L-shaped ruler so that I could apply the stamp more effectively, which I thought was very nice of him.

I was really impressed with the quality of the cards from American Wedding Treasures and am really pleased with them!




Our church invites (the coupon-looking one) were from The Card Room, a friend recommended them to me. They are a little pricey- about SGD$480 for 200 cards and because it was a one-day rush order, we paid an additional SGD$50. They gave us complimentary, personalized stickers to seal the envelopes too, which I thought was a nice touch.

Am really loving the cards! Have given them out to my 2 bridesmaids so far.

No comments :

Post a Comment