Thursday, November 27, 2014

Cleaned Out

So I've not been back at work since I got back from my trip, today will be the 4th day home. Technically I don't have "work" per se since I'm employed only from the beginning of next year, but I still have some loose ends to tie up in the lab. I'm actually pretty spent! I took Monday to relax a little after flying in on the weekend and here's what I did on Tuesday and Wednesday:

Tuesday

I woke up at about 9am but went back to sleep till about 3pm due to a massive headache I was having. I then spent the rest of the day clearing out my wardrobe. Jeez man, I have an unbelievable amount of clothing! I managed to clear out THREE(3) huge, heavy trash bags all full of clothing and I still have insufficient space for anything else! 


Mr. C said we should sell them at Suitcase Rummage to make a few quick bucks so currently, those sealed bags are sitting in my balcony. 

The wardrobe-cleanup was done by 12.30am and it left me feeling very satisfied indeed. 

Wednesday

I got out of bed at 10am and still feeling the buzz from yesterday's big clear-out, I immediately sprung into action by going at the whole house like a crazy maniac. Every drawer, every cupboard was opened and tidied. You guys have no idea how much stuff was thrown out yesterday. Stuff that has been accumulating for the past 6.5 years since I've been here in Australia.

So anyways, I felt pretty good about the house after the clean out- everything's tidy and in-order. 

Today (Thursday)

I have quite a few things to do today and most of them are wedding-related. I also meant to go through the banquet order and sort out my choice-of-music list that we got from our MBS co-ordinator, but Mr. C seems to have misplaced those documents! I am actually pretty miffed right now. I'm waiting for him to come home this evening and look for them.

Grr.

EDIT: FOUND THOSE DOCUMENTS! Turns out, it was in his bag all along! Haaaaa!

No comments :

Post a Comment