Thursday, October 16, 2014

Unfeeling

I just realized that I've been blogging so much about my wedding and about all the little bits of preparation that I've been doing on the sideline for the past few months. I guess I just want to document each and every tiny detail so that I would never forget how beautiful this journey is. I wouldn't call myself a Bridezilla, I don't get mad angry with nobody (yet) and I am just enjoying fixing little details myself without bothering anyone with them. It's part of the fun.

Anyway, I've been really tired, not because of the wedding or the finishing up of my Ph.D, but I don't know, I'm just feeling so drained. I have not been able to get a good nights' rest for weeks now. I keep waking up in the middle of the night tossing and turning, or worse, there are nights where my mind is fully awake but my body is out cold. I can barely wake up every morning now, and I've been sleeping through my alarms as well, which is something I don't normally do.

I have quite a few things on my mind and whilst I know that life will never be fully in my control, it still drives a control freak like me up the wall sometimes. I'm at that stage in my life where I feel like everything around me is changing & moving, and I'm just trying to keep up.

Anyway, I'm going to head to bed now. Perhaps this tiredness is taking a toll on my emotional state and causing crazy talk.

Good night, people.

No comments :

Post a Comment