Saturday, October 18, 2014

Taking Stock: 18 Oct 2014 at 12 Midnight

Making : Space in my iPhone.
Cooking : Not cooked in weeks.
Drinking : Plain water.
Reading : Fashion blogs in between journal articles.
Wanting : For my thesis to be submitted.
Playing : Anita Mui's old classics.
Wishing : There were more hours in a day.
Enjoying : The quiet night.
Waiting : For my iPhone to back up.
Liking : That tomorrow is Saturday!
Wondering : Why backing up my iPhone is taking longer than usual.
Loving : The fact that I'll be seeing Mum & Dad in less than a month.
Marveling : At my new gold iPhone 6 Plus (surprise graduation gift from Mr. C!).
Needing : To hit the sack.
Smelling : The scent of grass in the cold night air.
Wearing : A comfy, oversized grey cotton shirt for bed.
Thinking : What to eat for lunch tomorrow.
Knowing : That I may not wake up in time for lunch tomorrow.
Opening : The box of my iPhone 6 Plus.
Giggling : At Nicki Minaj's music video, "Anaconda".
Feeling : Sleepy.

No comments :

Post a Comment