Monday, July 28, 2014

Color Splash

So I decided to try out this great new app I downloaded on my Mac, it's called Color Splash Smart. Basically what it does is that is changes your photo to grayscale/black and white and then allows you to "paint" over the desired areas to bring out the original color so that that area can be the focal point. It's not a new concept but I was just happy to have a free version of it on my laptop. 

A couple of weeks ago, Mr. C and I went to the City and we took a couple of shots and I had a play around with the images using the app and yes I am aware that the 3rd picture is pure black & white:





This app is pretty awesome. 

My #OOTD was a mustard snood that I got off eBay for about $8, a $15 black cotton cardigan from Cotton On, a $9.90 monochrome geometric print tank from Valley Girl, $10 black patent pumps from Rubi Shoes and my cute white faux leather crossbody bag that I think I got from Sportsgirl for about $10.

We had a quick tea break at Hanaichi, we got the Black Sesame dessert again. Delish~


No comments :

Post a Comment