Sunday, May 04, 2014

Mad about Fossil


Mr. C, my soon-to-be-husband, bought me a watch today. I have recently developed a penchant for watches and so I tried a few over the past few days. I've never been interested in watches actually, so I really don't know why I developed this interest of all of a sudden.

I have only ever seriously owned 3 watches in my life- I got my first one from my mother and it was a round-faced watch from Titus, I wore it for a few years and I love it to death. I then bought myself my second watch which was a simple rectangular-faced one from DKNY (because I thought the shape would make me look more 'mature') and also wore that for years. My third watch was exactly the same as the second one, just that it was from Fossil, because I am boring like that.

I tried this new watch on at Myers in the City and it was love at first sight. It had a lovely, delicate Mother of Pearl dial and was encrusted with crystals all around its face. 


Fossil Stella Multifunction Stainless Steel watch (here).

I really love Fossil watches! I've had mine for years now and it's never disappointed. I wear my watch into the shower and when I sleep as well. I never take it off. Ever. For such a heavily-used watch, it still looks great and functions perfectly well, so I really trust the quality of Fossil watches. Not only are they beautiful time pieces that are durable and reliable, they are also very affordable! Most of their watches are in the mid-$100 range and that is a really good price for such fantastic, intricate pieces. Mr. C also has a Fossil watch and it is just mad gorgeous too. Half the face is see-through, so the inner mechanisms of the watch is visible.


Here's a shot of my outfit today with my lovely watch. It really goes with my engagement ring. 

Also seen here is the Tiffany Heart Lock necklace (here) and the Tiffany Bean necklace (here), which were also my 26th birthday presents from Mr. C. The denim patchwork jacket is from Valley Girl (all time favourite store) and I think it cost only like $30 or something, a fantastic price for such a good quality denim jacket.

Okay here's one last picture of my new watch. So pretty, isn't she? 


No comments :

Post a Comment