Thursday, October 15, 2015

Wellington Point

It was a weekend we actually went out to do something other than eat.

We had a friend's pre-wedding shoot to do and so were looking up several possible places to go for the shoot. We decided to go to Wellington Point to have a look. 

After driving what seemed like 475163584 miles, we finally got there and whipped out our cameras. Sadly, there wasn't much there, just a jetty. It was low tide, and people were just walking across to the sand island on the other side. Too bad I was in long pants, otherwise I'd have wanted to get my feet wet and join in the fun too! 

The sun was blinding that afternoon! I had trouble focusing even with the EVF on my camera. There were totally no clouds at all, just a blue, blue sky. I suppose it was pretty good weather overall minus the blinding sun.





Pretty place but it is probably just somewhere I'd walk my dog at, there wasn't much to do really. Nevertheless, I appreciated the fresh air, the blue skies, the sun on my back and the salty sea spray!

No comments :

Post a Comment