Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New 'do!

Had some "me time" on Sunday so I went to do something that was long overdue- CUT MY HAIR.

Have been feeling a bit like a shaggy dog with my butt-length hair. Australians generally cut hair differently to how us Asians like it so I went to an Asian hair salon in the City, along Elizabeth Street, called "Di Vine".

It certainly was a divine experience, I must say. 

My hairdresser was a Japanese woman so I knew then that I was in good hands. I trusted her to do her thing and even though all I requested for was a shorter version of my previous hair style, she still managed to make it look pretty trendy with all that subtle layering at the ends. You gotta give it to the Japanese, hey.


Mad love my new hair and have been receiving compliments, so I'm quite happy. Yay! A pity she's leaving in September. Boo.

That was my OOTD for the day- $25 black crop jacket from SES, $20 black skinny denims from Uniqlo and $12 blue floral printed top from Bugis Street. I hope I managed to pull the top off without looking like I work in Sentosa. Ha!

No comments :

Post a Comment