Thursday, October 16, 2014

Wedding Preps- Part VIII: Wedding Stamps

So being the pedantic person that I am, I was just (over)thinking the other day about the cream envelopes that our invitation cards would be housed in. I thought it was a little plain so I decided to "dress" it up a little more with a cute little "double happiness" stamp. 

Just a quick recap on how our invites look like:


Pearlescent cream card stock placed in a bronze shimmer holder then sent out in a simple cream envelope. These cards are pretty but I'm not sure if I would choose another design if I had more time to look through the catalogue in greater detail. But too late for that now anyway, card-printing is now well underway.

So anyway, I thought the envelopes were pretty non-descript and a little blah so I bought a cute "double happiness" rubber stamp from Canada a couple of weeks ago. I did think it was pretty weird, a Chinese stamp from Canada..? But no matter, it is so fab and I really like it. It was like $15.


I had to buy the ink stamp pad separately from Riot Arts & Crafts. The stamp is extremely well-made and it really makes a very pretty, traditional looking symbol imprint on paper. I am happy with my purchase. So far, I have been very happy with all my purchases, all my little cheapie knick-knacks.

In other news, we received our high resolution images on a DVD from Anthony earlier this week! It came in a really cute CD holder, very simple but so very elegant! The sides of the holder even has gorgeous black stitching! I just love everything they do and I hope that my shoot with and review of them will help other couples know more about them and the wonderful work that they do.

No comments :

Post a Comment