Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pre-Marriage Course

Mr. C and I attended our first pre-marriage course last Wednesday at ICC. It's a 4 or 5 week course and we paid $20 for it. Honestly, I don't really buy into this as we've been through heaven and hell together these past 5.5 years and we know each others' ins and outs really well (plus the 24/7, 365 thing I mentioned in my earlier post), but we still have to get this done as it is a pre-requisite before our Pastor can marry us. But it's alright, we've made some new friends (course facilitators) at ICC in any other case.




It's quite a basic course, they made us watch a couple of DVDs and gave us a wee workbook to complete. There was absolutely nothing in the book that we didn't already learn through the hard way ourselves, but I suppose it would be good for most other couples, especially those who have never co-habited.

No comments :

Post a Comment