Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Ph.D. Thesis- Submitted!

The title of this entry says it all- I submitted my thesis today! Yeah! 

I had a very trying morning with all the formatting and the getting together of everything, but felt an immense wave of relief once all the relevant documents were uploaded!

It's not officially submitted yet as the Graduate School will still need to go through all my documents to check that everything is formatted according to standard. Fingers crossed that all will be fine. I'm just so glad to get this off my back, no more constant thoughts of writing and/or sorting things out at the back of my mind now!

I'd to choose my thesis cloth cover color during submission (though it'll be quite awhile before I actually receive the final bound copy). There were 10 colors to choose from:


Dad, Mum and Mr. C chose the dark green whereas I was torn between maroon, black and navy blue. A few hours later, I was deciding between dark grey and chocolate. In the end, Dr. O helped make the final decision- we went with dark grey because we decided that the anthracite color would look kinda cool. Black, maroon, navy blue and dark green are a little too common.

Even though I'm sorta done now, I still have to go back to work and finish off this paper that we are currently working on. 

But for now, leisure time! *victory dance*

No comments :

Post a Comment