Sunday, August 10, 2014

Eating Green

Yesterday I had my first decent, healthy meal in quite awhile. Mr. C and I made some chicken mayo wraps with fresh oak leaf lettuce and sliced avocados. We also steamed some okra (ladies fingers) and made a dip with chopped garlic and soy sauce, something that Mum makes often.





Everything was so yummy! I might make some again for my lonesome lunch today since Mr. C is away doing his Red Cross volunteering.

Last night, the 4 of us- Mr C. and I and Dr. O and wife, went for Korean wagyu beef BBQ dinner at Maru in the City! Dinner was on me as it was meant to be a simple celebration/appreciation meal for Dr. O and Mr. C. We filled our tummies to the max and had fun laughing at Dr. O's shirt which was almost bursting at the end of our dinner. Ha! Surprisingly, he could still stomach dessert after! We walked over to Gelare at South Bank and had ice-cream with waffles to share. Absolutely delish, those waffles! We had a great night of fun and laughter and I wished the night hadn't ended so soon, but our parking coupon was up and I was getting really tired too. 

What a great night out!

No comments :

Post a Comment