Thursday, October 15, 2015

Inside my Camera Bag

After seeing so many people post photos of what's in their camera bags, I decided to do one too.

Unfortunately, I really don't have as many essentials in there as I should have. Why? Because so far, the battery life of my Fujifilm X-T1 has been excellent! It has yet to die on me even after an entire day's worth of shooting. At some point I guess I would have to make that purchase.

The bag I take on all my shoots is the ONA Bowery Bag. Mad love the leather on there! It has developed this patina on the back (where it rubs against my body the most), giving it a nice sheen. The bag was from a Leica distributor in Perth and was about AUD$270 including express shipping. It was on offer and is really a steal at that price!



Before the Leica Q arrived, I carried my Fujifilm Instax SHARE printer (SP-1) alongside my X-T1. It is a nice little polaroid printer that's fun to have around especially when you are out with friends and are taking selfies with each other.

What's in my bag:
- Leica Q
- Fujifilm X-T1
- Fujinon XF 16-55mm f/2.8 
- Spare 16GB Sandisk memory card
- iPhone 6 Plus
- Pouch holding my keys, Carmex chapstick and eye drops

On an unrelated note, isn't the fuchsia pouch cute? It has little eyes printed all over it. I think it was $5 from Cotton On.


Credits to the Husband for arranging the items for me. I got too impatient halfway. Heh.

1 comment :

  1. Bag looks nice and cute. My sister is looking for camera bags that looks "simple but stylish" as she says. I'm gonna send this to her. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete