Monday, October 26, 2015

Crochet Haul

I was surfing aimlessly on Etsy one evening (a very dangerous sport for the pocket, I must say) and came across some crochet bags by a lady in Thailand. They were so cute! All designed to look like little cameras! I was especially taken by the one that looked like the Instagram app. She had so many different designs in different colors up for sale so I was mulling over the bags for a long time before I finally decided on the ones I wanted. It took about a week or so for the bags to be made but the shipping itself was quite quick. She also popped a few freebies in, the 3 bows and the 2 pom pom hair ties. Although I appreciate them freebies, I honestly do not know what I am going to do with them because I'm not exactly a hair-tie kinda girl. Anyhow, here's my haul:







The mint green and pink pouches are a little bit of a tight squeeze, I can only fit a couple of cards and my iPhone 6 Plus in there. Nevertheless, they're really cute and fun to use. The Instagram-lookalike bag is quite much larger and can fit a whole lot more stuff. I have 1 more bag on the way- it is the same design as the mint green and pink ones but in black. Basic colors, can't live without them!

No comments :

Post a Comment