Monday, September 07, 2015

A Hidden "Talent"?

A few of us girls from Church got together 2 weekends ago at Gwennie's to do some canvas painting! It was my first time and I was quite apprehensive because I know I have totally no interest/skill in this kind of art at all. I was thinking that it would be a complete disaster but it actually turned out to be really fun and I enjoyed myself thoroughly!

Everyone was doing scenery-type painting but I knew I didn't have what it would take to paint scenery so I just googled "easy canvas paintings" and just grabbed the first one that caught my eye. It was a simple painting of a cat sitting on a barren tree.




And here's all of us with our painting!



Super fun! Can't wait for the next session with the girls!

A few of us went to Hao Ke for late night dim sum after that. Glutton max.

No comments :

Post a Comment