Sunday, November 02, 2014

Test run with the Canon 7D Mark II

Heh wanted to do this test run yesterday but I had a really bad headache all day so I ended up staying home. 

Anyway, today I had initial plans to go to the City to do the test run but my headache was still there and was getting worse, so I ended up napping the whole afternoon away. Got up at about 5.30pm and guess what, I still had my headache and it had gotten worse! No matter, I shrugged it off and went off to do my test run. I just went downstairs though, for about 30 min. 

It was extremely windy, and everything was shaking! Not the best of conditions to shoot nature photography in but I tried my best. 













Pictures are okay but not the best, I'd say. Still very impressed with the AF speed and the overall image quality!

No comments :

Post a Comment