Thursday, November 27, 2014

Pre-Wedding Shoot (Singapore)

While I was back in Singapore, I picked up our photos from the shoot we did back in September. Yes- that horrible shoot. The photos turned out so-so, I don't love them but I don't hate them either. Majority of the photos turned out quite bad and I particularly dislike the makeup they did for me. Anyhow, I had 3 gowns: 2 whites (a fishtail embellished sweetheart and a lace mermaid halter neck) and 1 dirty pink with black beading. On hindsight, I should have picked something other than white for the studio shots since everything was made so washed-out after post-processing.

Here're a couple of "pass-able" pictures:













We went to 3 outdoor locations: (1) The Singapore Art Museum, (2) The Toy Museum and (3) Gardens by the Bay. These weren't our inital picks but because it was raining like crazy that day, we just had to go with wherever was the nearest. Bugger that.

I only put up a couple of studio shots, the rest were truly terrible. Everything was just too touched-up for my liking although I cannot complain- they gave me a killer body haha! Mr. C pretty much looks the same, edited or unedited. I guess what the photographer said was right- the groom will always just be the background. Ha!

Disclaimer: I do NOT look this skinny in reality- please add about 2 to 3kg to each picture.

No comments :

Post a Comment