Saturday, July 12, 2014

Monochrome

Sharing my #OOTD. I got this pretty black resin necklace on eBay from China. It was about $16. Quite a steal, considering that a necklace of such quality would cost about $30-something in stores here.


I paired it with my my white top with mesh panels at the sleeves, and my monochromatic abstract-patterned pants. Both were about $20 each, and were purchased from online stores based in Singapore. Seen here also is my Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C bag in the color "Camel". I love this colour, it's versatile and is so easy to wear. I am a big fan of the mini M.A.Cs and I own about 6 of them so far (teal, prune, fire engine, dusty pink, sherbert and camel). They're great quality bags, pretty and so very useful.



And no, I did not curl my hair or anything. I was just too lazy to straighten it this morning as I would normally do. My hair decided to be cooperative today I guess, yay for me! I actually love my natural wave but more often than not, my hair decides to be funny with me, and it doesn't help that the current weather is so dry that I'm getting so much static everywhere.



No comments :

Post a Comment