Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Poppy & I

Another summer throwback #OOTD taken almost 2 years ago. Dug this up when I was going through all my photos the other day. For some strange reason, my hair looks so much healthier here. Now it just resembles dried grass on the plains of the Serengeti.

Seen here is me in a plain white cotton over-sized boyfriend shirt that I got from Bugis Village in Singapore for $8, my $15 black shorts from Cotton On, $15 bronze sandals from Novo (sale item), my RayBan aviators, and the Coach 'Willis' bag in the color "Poppy". I attached a cute black leather bear keyring that I got from David Jones just for fun.

Shots were all taken behind Riverside Regatta in Toowong. It used to be a really beautiful little park but now it's all fenced up, I don't know what new development's going to be there. What a pity!




No comments :

Post a Comment